[Magdalen] Gafcon

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 20:30:16 UTC 2017

I wonder if anyone has seen the criticism Gafcon leveled at the Archbishop of Canterbury for asking Bishop Curry to offer a prayer for Las Vegas last evening at the meeting of the Primates.

Their statement said they were upset at being asked to pray alongside Curry, since that would imply that we are walking together when we are not, in fact, walking together. I find that appalling and a first-rate example of unmitigated hubris!

I guess that must mean that they won’t pray alongside anyone outside of their very narrow sphere of belief...