[Magdalen] Veep.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 17:00:16 UTC 2017

That was a *3 year old* picture of Pence and "Mother". It is becoming
increasingly obvious that the guy is living up to his congressional
nickname of "Mike Dense". He was USED for this stunt and may not even
realize it. He is, as we would say in east TN, dumb as a doorknob. He was
probably picked for looking good and being stupid, kind of like Warren G.
Harding, who at least read a book once in awhile.