[Magdalen] Veep.

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Tue Oct 10 02:25:19 UTC 2017

Says Jay -

*He is, as we would say in east TN, dumb as a doorknob. He was*
*probably picked for looking good and being stupid, kind of like Warren G.*

*Harding, who at least read a book once in awhile.*

Well, his IQ is probably to the right of 100.  After all, he did graduate
from a pretty good college and get a JD from a pretty good university.
Maybe he is just dumb compared to Episcopalians.

Mike M