[Magdalen] Veep.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:33:56 UTC 2017

Hmph. Could very well have been a gentleman's C in those days. and it took
him 3 years to get into IU's law school. Maybe a 101. IQ doesn't tell you
thing about why he was known as "Mike Dense" by his congressional
colleagues...where, btw, he was so inept that he does not have his name
attached to a *single* piece of legislation.