[Magdalen] silence?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 12:20:02 UTC 2017

I haven't had a Magdalen post since Oct 11th.  I have been in Charlotte
caring for my daughter-in-law following surgery and have not posted much of
anything.  She (Christina) is fine.  I also visited Ginny and Barbie in
Winston Salem, NC where they have recently moved.  Ginny accepted a call as
rector of St. Anne's Episcopal Church there.  Good to be with family all of
whom live in NC now, and good to know that I can still drive 600 miles in
three days.  John does the driving in our family but he did not go on this
trip.  As for John and me, we wait for the SC Supreme Court to announce
whether they will rehear the property case and also to hear the results of
mediation in both the federal case and the state case.  The Lawrence
breakaways have a PR campaign going that is maddening to follow.
Frustrating does not come close to covering the feelings I have, but that
will do for now.  Our 'side' (TEC and TECSC) has chosen not to speak
publicly or to rebut what Lawrence, et al are putting out about 'us.'  GRR.

Off to church.
Ginga

Virus-free.
<#m_-8880720227221804648_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>