[Magdalen] silence?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 12:39:27 UTC 2017

Personally busy up to here.  Give me strength, especially to get through
tomorrow:  weekly volunteer at the free breakfast at a little local bar
and resto 7 to 9 a.m., MP at the rectory at 9:30, funeral and reception
at 11, some time at home to  get cleaned up for a long drive (1 1//2
hrs) into the big city for a wine and cheese the Archbishop is hosting
for the now-defunct Diocesan Chaplaincy Committee of which I was a
member for a whole bunch of years, then the long drive home again.

Marion, a pilgrim