[Magdalen] Fwd: Re: silence?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 03:31:03 UTC 2017

Mike Logsdon is an Old Catholic priest iirc

He’s been missing for a while on here and I’m a little worried though hoping it means he is happily otherwise occupied!

As for me...we are about to move house, out of town to a little seaside village Blue Horizon Bay. Our landlord wants to sell this place and we need to find somewhere much cheaper as Donal gets ready to start University next Feb. BHB is closer to school and only half an hours easy and lovely drive from work for me. But getting everything sorted is a challenge especially technology and even the elec & hot water!! Moving date in one week and much packing to do.

Last week we were in Cape Town briefly, Donal took part in the Programming Olympiad finals for the last time and won a Bronze medal which was very exciting. He is accepted for Computer Science and for a decent Residence...his final Matric exams start today with Advanced Program English.

Good to catch up with everyone

Sally D

Sent from my iPhone