[Magdalen] Fwd: Re: silence?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 14:44:37 UTC 2017

My goodness, Sally, time does fly! Hard to believe Donal Rhys is that old!
They grow so fast....my little Jonathan-called-Boogie is a high school
freshman now, soon to turn 15 and towering over his mom and grandma at 5'10
(at least he was last week, still growing) and a hulking 210 lbs., and my
very first grandchild, Isaak, is a high school senior who will turn 18 the
day after Boogie's 15th birthday and has a serious girlfriend.

Where DOES the time go?