[Magdalen] Goodwill Ambassador?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 04:33:15 UTC 2017

And who presided over both starvation and cholera, the ruination of public health facilities, and the genocide of the Matabele. Who spends millions in public funds traveling overseas for medical treatment so he can live forever like a vampire while Zimbabwe’s babies die and life expectancy is at an all time low. Who cannot supply adequate clean water in his capital city even
though he inherited a world class water treatment system that my dad helped build and maintain!!

What a travesty. I thought the WHO was a credible organization!! Horrified...

Sally D

Sent from my iPhone