[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 23:29:18 UTC 2017

David I'm so sorry.  A couple of months ago I had a fall in my living
room and couldn't get up at first.  I tripped over the edge of the rug
and fell hard on one of my prosthetic knees.  The kind they tell you
not to fall on.  At best I have trouble getting up from the floor and
the pain made it impossible at first.  I thought I was going to have
to call the squad but the humiliation of that eventually led me to
find a way to haul myself up.  It also prompted me to finally get a
handrail installed on my front porch steps, something I have meant to
do for the past 17 years, and got me to start a course of PT, partly
to improve strength and balance.

I'm sorry for your pain but glad it wasn't worse.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the