[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 23:49:34 UTC 2017

In a message dated 10/29/2017 7:29:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, susanvhagen at gmail.com writes:

David I'm so sorry. A couple of months ago I had a fall in my living
room and couldn't get up at first. I tripped over the edge of the rug
and fell hard on one of my prosthetic knees.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I fell foreward, fortunately, as I have two total hip replacements, and wouldn't want to fall on them.  It is now two weeks since the fall, and both legs are stillheavily swollen.  There is little pain, and I only take a good dose of aspirintwice a day.  I have resumed the use of my lymphedema leg pumps, and rightafter completing the hour on the pumps, my legs look wonderfully slim.  Too badit doesn't last.I'm hoping there continues to be apparent good healing.David S.