[Magdalen] Real estate

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Mon Oct 30 03:35:58 UTC 2017

My ex-wife & I bought a house in Concord (MA) in 1975 for $50K - very low
end of the market there. In the late 80's, when she bought out my share, it
was worth $100K. Last year my ex sold it for $700K to a couple who've torn
it down to put up their very own McMansion. The gap between the rich & the
rest of us gets reflected in real estate.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com