[Magdalen] Real estate

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:52:08 UTC 2017

My brother and his wife lived in her apartment on Beacon Hill when they
first got married in 1985. It was a carriage house and was a very cute 1 BR
that she'd found when she first became an anesthesiology resident at Mt.
Auburn. I have no idea what she/they paid for it. They stayed there until
my brother finished his internship at B&W and then embarked for the wild
west (Montana, Washington, New Mexico, back to Washington, and then back to
Montana where they now live).