[Magdalen] DACA

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 18:48:54 UTC 2017

I remember reading that, even in elementary school, he was a bully.
Apparently, that still hasn't changed, and now that he's president, he can
be an even more powerful bully. It seems as if, whenever someone tells him
he should or shouldn't do something, he responds by sticking a thumb in
their eye and doing just the opposite.  I'm reminded of that line about the
Grinch--his heart was "two sizes too small."  Trouble is, the damage he can
do--and is doing--has huge consequences now.  And having a cowardly party
that won't stand up to him doesn't help. I just keep praying that something
will stop him before he gets us all blown up.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*