[Magdalen] DACA

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:13:58 UTC 2017

Let's not forget that #45's father was a member of the KKK and was married
to someone who got into the US possibly illegally. Also he himself is now
married to someone whose entry to the US was suspect and may not have been
exactly legal.

I don't know whether he is evil or not. I think he is quite possibly
soulless. You only have to look at his eyes. Likewise the eyes of those
sons; I think he may have killed whatever might have been good in them
because they both look like the Undead. Ivanka is a somewhat separate case
and I have my own suspicions about that which I won't go into. Tiffany's
mother kept her away from him from the time she was small, and if you read
much about that, you understand why. Melania seems to try to do the same,
as much as possible.