[Magdalen] some good news from Washington

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:28:21 UTC 2017

That was what I felt about being a travel nurse....all the good things
about nursing without the @#$%^! hospital politics!  The only reason I took
another hospital job when I did was that I was being courted seriously at
the time and I felt that it might be a good idea to be in one place while
that was going on......