[Magdalen] Prayers

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 23:22:18 UTC 2017

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Joseph Cirou <romanos at mindspring.com> wrote:

> I have just been hired by Our Savior Episcopal in Virginia Highlands
> neighborhood. They are hosting a singing next Sunday. I hope to be able to
> attend. I have missed so many. It would be a shame to miss the one that our
> church is hosting.

​I attended a weekly singing last fall while waiting on the flight to
Poland.

Interesting organ, as i recall​, the only thing indicated on the stops is
the pipe length; nothing about what kind of pipe; then again I only had a
brief look. Say hello to Amy and her husband while you are there.

I like the feel of the church.