[Magdalen] Prayers

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 19:44:05 UTC 2017

In a message dated 9/12/2017 10:34:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

On  12/09/2017 13:17, James Handsfield wrote:
> The Church of Our Savior has  the reputation of being the most
anglo-catholic parish in the Diocese of  Atlanta.

Does that give us a hint as to our Lord's liturgical  preferences ?  :-)

Well, the Anglocatholic worship style is certainly my preference for
Anglican worship.

Judging by shear beauty, the two forms:  RC Solemn High Latin  Mass
and full Anglocatholic Solemn High Mass are equal.  The Anglican
is more boisterously celebratory, with the RC more serene, but I  could
take a regular dose of either one.

David S.