[Magdalen] Viet Nam Series.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 02:54:07 UTC 2017

I don't have TV, so I can't watch it. But even if I could, I'm not sure I'd watch. It doesn't really feel like history yet, and it seems as if I saw most of it when it was going on.

Grace Cangialosi

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."
St. Teresa of Calcutta

On September 19, 2017, at 4:40 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

I. Just . Cant. Too emotional for me.