[Magdalen] Viet Nam Series.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Sep 20 03:20:49 UTC 2017

There's just too much going on in my life this week! I did watch on Sunday,
and Monday's is on tonight at midnight. Tomorrow I'll watch tonight's. I
also refuse to give up watching Rachel Maddow at 9 pm, which curtails my
viewing even on the weeknights when I'm free.

On another note it's interesting to see the universal combination reaction
of horror and embarrassment in response to Little Donnie's address to the
UN.

And finally, what has happened to Mike Logsdon? Did he sign off, or just
disappear?

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle