[Magdalen] The hacked mail..

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:48:24 UTC 2017

Hello everyone
I am now subscribed again. I had to subscribe to every list and mailing
that I had and it has been a major annoyance to say the least... They
hacked into my yahoo mail account and someone I work with at the church
received one of those spam emails asking her to purchase iTune cards that I
needed them. Unfortunately she did this but she was smart enough not to
scratch the pins on the cards so she has them but doesn't want them she is
hoping to sell them.
This has been a major mess... and took a bit of time. I am trying to get
used to Gmail as it is a bit different.. and I did get rid of Yahoo but I
still get the odd message through there... Need to find out how to get it
gone for good..!!

Sheila