[Magdalen] this morning's LOL

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 13:46:15 UTC 2017

And speaking of books ...
we had workmen in for a repair.
I overheard one of the workmen say to the other
"there's alot of crap in here."

Now our place is pretty tidy & uncluttered actually,

Then one of our friends explained.

She said, "Lots of people thing books are crap.
If you had a sixty-inch TV and a case of beer in the middle of the
livingroom,
he probably wouldn't have thought that was crap at all."

I've been thinking about this all week.
Can't decide if it makes me happy or sad.
-M