[Magdalen] air transport snarl

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 20:13:01 UTC 2018

Some years ago I bought a round-trip air fare New York - London via
the cheap-o flights listed in the New York Times Sunday Travel Section.
The flight was amazingly inexpensive, but it turned out to be via
Air India.

The flight to London was uneventful, and there was Indian food which
I love.  My plane later flew on to India.

The return trip was another matter.  Crew and continuing passengers were
tired and short tempered from their long flight from India to London, and
one thing after another seemed to go wrong, and finally all the toilets on this
Air India 747 clogged up.  Everything smelled like a sewage facility.  I was
never so eager to get off a plane.upon landing in New York.

A word to the wise about extra cheap flights.

David S.

The plane out of India was