[Magdalen] air transport snarl

ROGER STOKES roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 3 21:05:34 UTC 2018

Various Trade Unions in France are also engaged in a programme of industrial action which will help snarl things up. Relatively short delays are also expected on flights into London over the next couple of days as the air traffic controllers start working with a new system. Apparently, National Air Traffic Service will be working to minimise disruption by managing the flights into the London area.
Jim's wife's experience also shows the wisdom of having essentials as cabin baggage as I always do, certainly on the way out. On the way home I know I will have spares at home.

Roger