[Magdalen] Easter celebration

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 03:41:46 UTC 2018

I regret missing the egg hunt. Everybody hangs out and watches the kids
looking for eggs. Nice unpretentious fun!

However, I got an idea this year which I have implemented:

I had the Xmas lights still up (intentionally) and turned them on after
Easter.  I like it!!  After all, that's what the lights are all about!

Of course, some of my neighbors are probably going, "Now what?" I wonder if
they get the significance.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford