[Magdalen] Easter celebration

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Apr 7 13:20:06 UTC 2018

I like having those small white lights up all year long. Currently they
hang in my window, woven with a garland of (fake) forsythia. In the fall
and winter I have a garland of rusty reddish flowers 🌺. I haven’t had
lights with them, but this year I will! Lots of those little white lights
in yards and windows in Buffalo, and when I visited my niece in Illinois,
she had them on her porch, too! I say, you go, gril!

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY