[Magdalen] RIP Everett Farey, the musician my son is named for.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Apr 6 03:51:38 UTC 2018

The SF Bay Area jazz trumpeter Everett Farey passed through the veil yesterday.  I never met him personally, only email, but he was nonetheless the man I named Everett for.  Mostly local bands, but he is present on Turk Murphy's Columbia LP "Dancing Jazz", and Bob Helm's Riverside 10" LP "Riverside Roustabouts".  He also led the Port City Jazz Band.  He was a true gentleman.  And will be missed.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.