[Magdalen] Easter celebration

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 14:30:01 UTC 2018

It's especially nice when they're all blue. I like to think they're for
Advent, but that's probably just a styling choice: "Blue is hot this
year...let's do blue."

Scott, hoping to get a look at lots of tulips in the flower beds along
Michigan Avenue, if the weather allows that. I'll have to check the tulip
schedule so I catch them before they change to other flora.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA