[Magdalen] Assorted Grandmotherly Prayers, and a little mild boasting

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:54:35 UTC 2018

Oh Jay, I too missed this Grandmotherly post... so wonderful that Zaccheus,
Alley, j-c-Boogie, Julianna  and dear baby Pearson have you in their lives
to ask for our prayers (and then welcome rejoicing for those who are healthy
now).
I will pray for all your grands and for you too dear Grandma J.

love
Lynn (otherwise fairly distracted for last two weeks between Easter and this
past Sunday's wedding of my son Nathan and his dear Ali... more on that
later)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel