[Magdalen] positive spin

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:16:16 UTC 2018

Incumbents always face a challenger,
but in modern times it’s generally been pro forma.

But mounting a challenge will be a double job.
Will he be running against Trump or Pence?

And transitioning from a firm constitutional third-in-line
to a mere hopeful (remember, when he ran as VP his ticket was defeated)
will be difficult in an era when people who try again are labeled “losers.”
-M