[Magdalen] positive spin

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Apr 12 13:52:13 UTC 2018

The deciding factor came when Walter Cronkite figuratively stepped out from behind the anchor desk to state an opinion (the one and only time he did this) to criticize the Vietnam War on location in Vietnam.  Johnson said to an aide “If I’ve lost Cronkite, I’ve lost the nation,”

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net