[Magdalen] Powering Down.

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:39:27 UTC 2018

Lucky you!

We are (finally) investigating a propane generator after realizing
that we have had almost one outage over a day long since the derecho
storm in 2012 brought us 8 days of outage. This spring's windstorm
brought us 4 frigid days of outage. My husband has been talking with
Mike Mahoney about specifics.

Cady Soukup
in the Virginia foothills where the morels are beginning to pop up -
we had a family morel-gravy and steak dinner last night in celebration