[Magdalen] 60 Years Ago Today

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Mon Apr 16 20:10:07 UTC 2018

Well, if you want the original Russian LP, go here:
https://www.discogs.com/artist/833035-Van-Cliburn, and then click on the one
right at the top of the list. Helps if you can read Russian (I don't).
Cheaper than from Amazon, too. Discogs.com, BTW, is an excellent place to
get used LP's - better than Amazon.

I have the LP he and Kondrashin recorded in the US after the competition,
but everyone has that. And the Glenn Gould Goldberg Variations I have is the
1982 release.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com