[Magdalen] No mail...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 16:25:09 UTC 2018

We are returned from Bermuda and grinning.
In the Garden ???
well, she was a very old woman.

I have a story about In the Garden.
It was removed from the Wellesley hymnal circa 1960
because it made the students shriek with laughter.
Autre temps.
-M, a somewhat old woman

PS: I set up filters so the Magdalen mail goes to its own folder. So I can
check it or not. Someone else can probably explain this better.

PPS: Speaking of Wellesley, Connie Chandler-Ward has died. See legacy.com
for more information.