[Magdalen] No mail...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:25:23 UTC 2018

We sang “In the Garden” at a number of funerals when I was pastoring in the mountains. The older folks loved it, and I had no problem with it. I learned it in high school, when I played the organ for the Army chapel.

I am embarrassed to say, however, that it was not until somebody said something a few weeks ago, that I realized it was about/spoken by Mary Magdalen!  I always though of it from a personal point of view. Apparently everyone in the world knew it was MM speaking.....

(And you all know, of course, that it was this song that revealed God’s first name: “Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me, Andy tells me...”).

Grace, g,d,&r