[Magdalen] Funeral Service at Saint Martin's, Houston.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 18:28:37 UTC 2018

There has been discussion of the place of flags
in the church setting in the past.  The oddest use
of flags I've ever seen is the custom at the Paris, France
TEC Procathedral.  This involves singing "My Country 'Tis of
Thee" at the offertory.  Two acolytes stand at either horn
of the high altar with TEC and USA flags dipped at a 45
degree angle during the singing.

David S.