[Magdalen] Funeral Service at Saint Martin's, Houston.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 18:43:39 UTC 2018

I have seen the flags displayed and WAVED
In front of the altar at Trinity St, Augustine.
While the congregation sang My Country Tis of Thee.
I never went back.

While there was a whole lotta Texas in the service today,
I hope the display of flags was an anomaly.
There were four former presidents present, after all.
-M