[Magdalen] A bit of a problem.. any suggestions ??

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 18:08:51 UTC 2018

Hello everyone
As most of you may know or may not know I sub as an organist at a Catholic
parish. My future daughter in law's grandmother was very devout Catholic
and Delores attended this parish faithfully. Now Delores dislikes the
organist in charge over there and she advised her family (but not the
priest) that she did not want that other woman playing the organ and she
told them she wanted me to do it...
The problem is she did not tell the priest this and if the family do not
make her wishes known then that other woman will do it...
Not sure how to handle this ....This only happens with me in my life why is
there always such a problem? and I would have offered but thought they
would turn me down flat...!!

Any advice welcomed...

Sheila