[Magdalen] Funeral Service at Saint Martin's, Houston.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 18:39:58 UTC 2018

The family cemetery plot in NW Wisconsin has two sections that
are adjacent at one end.  There is the original section with the red
granite family marker of stone from quarries at nearby St. Cloud,
MN - my father's favorite.  There, my father, his first wife (who
died from ALS) and my brother Paul, are interred.  The other
section is where my mother and a couple of my favorite aunts
are buried.  There is room for me (and us!) at both locations.
I obviously didn't know my father's first wife and I was never
fond of my younger brother.

It's silly of me to think about this at all, but as the time approaches
ever closer, I do.

David S.