[Magdalen] Pates and Terrines.

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:17:45 UTC 2018

I have only eaten in one four star restaurant and that was the Jules Verne
in the Eiffel Tower. The husband had some sort of appetizer that had foie
gras and that is the only time I have ever had a taste of that... I
actually liked it... I had the lobster.. which was amazing. I found the
bill in my paperwork later on and the total bill was around 800 Euros...
The wine alone was very very expensive!! but what a night that was as Paris
was lighting up below us. Unforgettable...
Sheila