[Magdalen] Temps Perdue

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:54:45 UTC 2018

One of my friends and I both remember being babies.
We can both remember being in baby carriages.
I have a vivid memory of holding my hands up in the air and puzzling about
why they looked the same but opposite. I then held my feet up and
discovered they were the same. I wasn’t six months old.
I remember the animals (elephants and teddy bears) on my crib mattress. And
the colors. I could draw or paint them today.
And I can remember trying to speak and not being understood by adults. But
I knew what I was saying.

One of my friends was in the twin study at MGH. She and her sister could
remember some of their Twin Language.
-M