[Magdalen] Temps Perdue

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 22:35:52 UTC 2018

It’s amazing how vividly little kids experience color, sound and taste.
Then, when we’re older, we’ve learned to filter.

We were talking the other day about someone who’d fallen deeply, improbably
in love. He claimed he just saw her and fell head over heels (he’s in his
fifties). And I wondered if this woman reminded him of someone he’d adored
when he was a baby but had actually forgotten in the meantime.