[Magdalen] Bonnie Anderson???

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:40:13 UTC 2018

Thanks, Judy.  I did not ask where the men had heard this news.  One is a
friend of Bonnie's and served as a priest in Michigan.  She also broke some
bones other than her arms, but that God the brain bleed (was) resolved.
Whew.

Bonnie was greatly helpful to Episcopalians in South Carolina in the lead
up to the schism.

Ginga