[Magdalen] prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:41:22 UTC 2018

Thank you for 'getting this situation', Roger.  I have my internist's cell
phone number....rarely do I use it, but I have access to him.  He has my
history in his head.  While these break throughs my daily treatments are
serious and I feel awful when that is happening, nothing has ever come of
them.  This is a family thing -- early onset, resistant to treatment,
labile.  My aunt was dx at age 17, my father in his late 20s, my son (who
is in hospital) at age 22, and I at age 20.  The journey through has never
been fun but so far, no one has died of this.  My recent episode has lasted
much longer...2 months, but I feel it is abating.

I was diagnosed with autonomic malfunction 8-10 years ago when I had an
episode of syncope, fell and passed flat out at a conference I was
attending.  The ambulance came, blood sugar normal, blood pressure normal.
No transport.  A neurologist worked me up after that and gave the dx
autonomic malfunction.  To date, not much has been offered locally for this
disorder.  The MUSC clinic is relatively new.  I will be interested to know
what I am told.

TMI.
Ginga