[Magdalen] Fwd: A Letter from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry to the Diocese of Virginia

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:11:56 UTC 2018

DioVA - provisional bishop search - questions for new bishop candidates?

What questions would you like to ask the provisional bishop candidates?

Just received an email asking exactly that, responses due by Aug 13
(Monday!). I am just back from vacation - NOT up-to-speed - so asking
for assistance.

Thank you all,

forwarding gentle hugs & prayers for all out-of-sorts and conditions;
grateful  thanksgivings for life and living - Cady