[Magdalen] Fwd: A Letter from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry to the Diocese of Virginia

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 14:11:36 UTC 2018

Thinking systemically.  Is it possible to call a short-term (2 years)
provisional or interim bishop who is well trained in dysfunctional
systems?  Is it possible that the Dio of VA is too large and needs to be
divided?  (I realize that is an off the wall question.)  I am not sure the
diocese needs to 'find whose fault' this is as much as it is to speak the
truth about what is actually going on and do the necessary family therapy
to find a healthy system within which to function.

I may well be wrong in all that above but from the systems' perspective, it
seems something is amiss that needs to be dealt with.

Ginga