[Magdalen] Fwd: A Letter from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry to the Diocese of Virginia

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 15:00:47 UTC 2018

Clarification: SC has had two provisional bishops.  First, +Charles von
Rosenberg, retired bishop of ETN, was appointed by the PB.  We had no
standing committee until elected in convention the same day +vR was seated.
Our second provisional bishop, +Gladstone "Skip" Adams, retired bishop of
CNY, was named by the standing committee.  I was privileged to serve on the
committee of the standing committee who interviewed possible provisional
bishops.  We worked with +Clay Matthews from PB's office.

We have been SO fortunate with each of these bishops.
Ginga