[Magdalen] Little League World Series and Assumption.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:10:41 UTC 2018

In the Orthodox church, we begin the Dormition fast today. It's a somewhat
"lighter" fast than some of the others, being only 2 weeks long, and
allowing wine and oil during many days of it owing to the feasts of various
martyrs/saints. Also the Feast of the Transfiguration comes during it,, so
there's another relaxation of fasting.