[Magdalen] Latest.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 14 23:39:44 UTC 2018

Not a lot of traffic re my email to my former Agency, but that's as it is.  What's new, is that there's been communications between my Union folk and executive management, with several members of the latter actually advocating for my re-instatement.  And, very likely, a re-assignment to a new section, under a new supervisor (which for me is not negotiable, obviously).  I am in conversation with my Union about how I should couch my letter to said exec team in terms of my requesting re-instatement, telling the exact reasons why I resigned, and that it was not something wanted to do, but felt the need to do.  I'm also told that they (exec team) KNOW exactly why I did.  So, there is some strange hope afoot at present.

Seems that Farewell email was well-timed.  Also seems that my former supervisor will, within the year, be laterally transferred to the department that has been in conflict with her (not exactly for the right reasons, but I'm just telling what I know at this point), and she'd be subordinate to them.  The person who told me said it was karma.  I replied "Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon", and she further replied, that I better put my eye-liner on for that!

More to come.  (As the Tonight Show used to say.)

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"...[My mouth is a] shithole..." -- 45th US President.