[Magdalen] Little League World Series and Assumption.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 15 03:03:59 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----

Some years ago I was in Toronto and we heard the sound of Byzantine Chant loudly resounding thru the neighborhood. We followed our ears and attended the Divine Liturgy for the Dormition at the large Cypriot church. It was as huge as Pascha.

I don't remember whether it was new or old calendar. We used to attend Dormition at the ROCOR Cathedral on August 28 for the Joyful Burial Services.

Joe Cirou